Friday, May 22, 2009

Week 6

Okay, I already said it wasn't shaping up to be a great week.

Weight: 156.4 (+2.0)

Waist 34.5 (n/c)
Hip 38.75 (-.25)
R Thigh 22 (.-5)
R Arm
Underbust 33 (n/c)
Bust 36.75 (n/c)

I was hoping for a little more waist trimming this week, but I guess a little (very very little) off the hip is nice too.

I did a run/walk last night - 3 minutes running, 3 minutes walking for 40 minutes. It was only supposed to be 30 minutes, but I went too far from home. In 40 minutes, I went 2 miles, so that was cool. I got up this morning and did a 25 minute, slow paced walk. My knees don't hurt so much this morning, so I wanted to just give them an easy time.

I hope to do another cycling workout tonight. I think I am not active enough for what I am eating & I am pretty much hungry all the time on this plan. I'm also not losing any weight, so I need to really step up for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment