Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Break Day

I had to take a Rest day this morning. After all the running, biking and log lifting, I am afraid I am going to cause an injury. I know I am also not getting enough sleep, midnight to 6:00 a.m. is not much rest. So, I am taking an easy day, light walking at lunch maybe, but no running.

Eric will likely have me back out on a bike tonight and I am hoping to get a few more logs stacked up so that shouldn't be too much.

I really hate to not be out running this morning, but if I push too hard and hurt myself I am going to be sidelined for several days instead. Know your limits I guess. Tomorrow is Stat day, so I don't like that I'm not getting a "last chance workout", but again, moderation, right?

Oh, and do you like my new banner? That's me in all my glory. Yup, the pictures are taken a couple years apart. The bikini was summer of 2007 and the "fully clothed" is from 2 weeks ago. I'm hoping to add photos to the banner as I slim down. In the fully clothed I know I was 158 pounds. (In the bathing suit, probably the same.) I HATE that picture, but I know that it is what I look like. So, maybe it will be motivating.

I managed to drink all my water and then some yesterday, so that was nice. Here's hoping today goes as easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment