Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Probably a bad week

Hate to say it, but I don't think this is going to be much of a loss-week. Monday was a total binge day. It was like I couldn't walk past food without putting it in my mouth. I was home for the Victoria day holiday & it was awful weather outside. Normally, my coping with a binge-day is to get outside. Go shopping. Do anything, except spend time in the house.

Well, we'd done the shopping on Saturday. I couldn't go outside. I couldn't motivate myself to do anything.

I've started doing Weight Watchers again, but on my own. I decided to just count 20 flex points for the binge. I might have eaten all 35, but I can't say because I didn't write it down. Yes, I know the whole point is to record everything. But, that was too depressing & I ended up wanting to eat more, not less. Yikes.

I did 30 minutes on the stationary bike Monday night, since I was feeling pretty bad about the food I ate. Then I did another 60 minutes last night. My knee (left) is sore. It's been sore since last Monday & no matter how much or how little I do, it isn't getting any better. It's also not getting any worse.

I teased my hubby that maybe this is what a knee is supposed to feel like. After all, it seems like it's been so long since I did anything physical....

Trying hard to keep up the water intake. I'm doing pretty good on work days. Not so great on weekends. So, the goal for the week is: drink all my water including the weekend. Not go over my remaining 15 flex points.

This is going to be t-o-u-g-h.

No comments:

Post a Comment