Sunday, May 10, 2009

To Run or Not?

My feet are so sore today. Yesterday was my best childhood friend's wedding. I wore amazing, 3.5 inch heel silver sandals. So pretty. So hard on the feet.

I haven't been out for a run for a couple of days, so I'm feeling like I should be out there again but ouch, my feet are not so amused. I know that there is nothing wrong, they are just tired, like the rest of my poor body. This 1:00 a.m. stuff is not for me. I need to be getting more sleep & a late night did not help matters.

I've been watching "Taking It Off" today, as I eat lunch & am not finding it as good as Biggest Loser, but it is a lot more realistic, since the people are living their "real" lives, not at a special location with trainers. The only problem with the realism is that I don't find it as motivating. I like BL because I am motivated at the end. This show, I can't say that it helps me get off the couch.

Anyhow, that's enough for today. It is Sunday, the sun is shining and I'm wasting it. Maybe I'll think of a bit more to say later.

No comments:

Post a Comment