Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Woo Hoo Me!

I'm tooting my own horn this morning, I had a great workout last night and this morning. I like to do toning at night since it helps me to stay away from the food. In a back Fitness issue, I found a bunch of exercises and they are t-o-u-g-h. I managed to do most of them in about 45 minutes, though the article suggested they should all take about 30 minutes. I didn't modify or beginner-ize them either. (Yes, that's a word, I made it up, but it is a word)

Then, this morning I did a mini-duathalon. Ha ha. That just means I went biking and running. For 30 minutes. So, it is definitely mini. I rode 1.5 miles then ran 1/2 mile, then run/walk 1/2 mile back and finished off biking 1.5 miles. It was hard but I did it and I am sweating in plus 5 degree (C) weather so I think I finally burned it like a Biggest Loser.

I nearly met my water goal yesterday but actually did overall. Let me explain: see I'm supposed to drink 3 coffee mugs of water at work. I only drank 2. But, I had an extra water at home, so that made up for it. Today I am going to try harder to drink those 3 cups at work. It is getting in the habit and remembering that is the real problem. (Oh, and all my water yesterday was plain. That has to be some kind of a record.)

No comments:

Post a Comment