Thursday, April 23, 2009

Week 2

So, I weighed in this morning and drumroll....

I gained .6 of a pound. I am now 157.6 lbs. This sucks. I worked hard this week for nothing.

I had planned to treat myself to a home hair colour for weight loss. I really am sad about the gain. So, instead of waiting a month (like I probably should) I decided to try re-measuring to see if that would show me some results.

Measurements:
Waist (belly button) 35.5 (-1")
Hips 40 (-.75")
R Upper Thigh 23 (-1")
R Upper Arm 11.5 (-.5")
Underband 33 (same)
Bust 37 (-.75")

That's a total of 4 inches! WOW. I am currently colouring my hair. Even if I was a little off on how I measured from one time to another, I rechecked each measurement and I can't make the tape fit snuggly (especially on my thigh - which is still screaming from all the squats). Yikes! I am glad I measured now!

No comments:

Post a Comment