Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend Blahs

Well, I did say any workout on the weekend is a bonus.

So far, I have had no bonuses. In fact, we had a big party on Saturday & I didn't say no to a second piece of brownie cake. Yes, it was low-fat, no it wasn't healthy & the salad I also ate didn't exactly "make up" for the cake. But it was oh-so-good. And, there's no need to go through life eating no cake at all, right?

I was watching an old Biggest Loser episode on Slice this morning. Guilty pleasure, but I love that show. It was one of the non-Gillian seasons, but I don't know which one. Anyhow, it occured to me that I don't work out even half as hard as they do. Not the last-chance workouts, just the regular ones. No wonder I'm not having a lot of success. Lightbulb! Maybe if I put a little more effort into the exercise, I'd see a little more results.

Sad truth when you "learn" about weight loss from being a couch potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment