Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back to Blogging

So, I've had some good workouts, some not so good workouts and some off days. But, overall, I'm pretty pleased with the progress that I've made. I ran 5.5 miles today, about 8.5 km, so I won't be too long before I am tackling a 10K run. I might have managed another .5 mile but my feet were killing me, and sure enough, I am developing some nasty blisters on the arch of my feet. Not fun. I think I need "running" socks. The cotton ones are just not working out one bit.

I actually intended to run 7 miles today but hubby talked me out of it. I am actually grateful that he did, since I was hurting pretty good by mile 4.75. But, when you are still that far from home, you have 2 choices, keep running or lay down and die. (It's a long, lonely gravel road. It might be a day or two before a car comes by....) So, I sucked it up and ran.

It occurs to me that I haven't posted stats for awhile, so here goes:

Weight: 150.0 (seriously. I cannot break the 150s) Total Loss: 7 pounds

Waist 32 Total Loss: 4.5 inches
Hip 38 Total Loss: 2.75 inches
Low Hip 39 (more correctly, the butt measurement)
R Thigh 21 Total Loss: 3.00 inches
R Arm 11.5 Total Loss: .50 inches
Bust 36.5 Total Loss: 1.25 inches
Underbust 32 Total Loss: 1.00 inches

Total inches lost: 12.75 since the beginning!!!!

My hubby thinks I look amazing. I think I might agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment